Calhoun County 2nd Case of COVID-19 Confirmed
3/23/20 Calhoun County now has 2 confirmed case of COVID-19.
Remember do your part to protect yourself and others from any infectious disease:
1. Cover your coughs and sneezes
2. Wash hands often with soap for at least 20 seconds
3. Practice social distancing- trying stay 6 ft away of other people
4. Do NOT touch your face, eyes, nose, or mouth.
5. Clean and disinfect frequently used surfaces
For more information and full list of confirmed cases in Alabama http://alabamapublichealth.gov/infectiousdiseases/2019-coronavirus.html