Calhoun County- Most County Facilities to Open on Monday, May 4th.
The Ken Joiner Calhoun County Administration Building, Calhoun County Courthouse and other County Facilities, with the exception of county community centers and parks, will reopen to the PUBLIC on Monday, May 4, 2020. In compliance with the new “Safer at Home Order” Regulations for admittance into County Facilities are as follows:
● LIMIT ENTRY TO ONLY THOSE INDIVIDUALS CONDUCTING BUSINESS TRANSACTIONS
● WEAR FACEMASK OR FACE COVERING UPON ENTRY
● YOU AGREE TO A TEMPERATURE CHECK UPON ENTRY
● REMAIN 6’ DISTANCE FROM OTHERS AT ALL TIMES
● ADHERE TO SOCIAL DISTANCING MEASURES IN PLACE
● If you or any of the persons living in your household, or persons you’ve been in contact with are showing or has shown symptoms, DO NOT ENTER County facilities. It is important that you not expose others or our employees.
● Please utilize respiratory etiquette – such as covering coughs and sneezes – practice social distancing while in the facility, along with frequent hand washing/sanitizing.
Please note no “Snip-Tickets” will be sold until further notice.
To the greatest extent possible we continue to encourage everyone to utilize the on-line, telephone and mail-in options that are available to you.
Your patience, understanding and cooperation are greatly