Calhoun County Update, Thursday, July 30th
Updated: Jul 31, 2020
Currently in Calhoun County:
- 1,297 total cases
- 603 cases in the past 14 days
- 16% Positivity rate based on the last 14 days
- 46 current COVID-19 hospitalizations
- 8 confirmed deaths
To find out where you can get tested please visit our information dashboard:
Today, through the Unified Command, many agencies came together to provide community testing for the Alexandria area. Thank you to Alabama Department of Public Health for providing the tests and time today. There were 227 people tested.
To view photos from the test site click here.
We encourage everyone to stay diligent in the fight to limit the spread of COVID-19.
- Sanitize Frequently
- Stay home if you are sick
- Wear a facial covering in public
- Practice social distancing