4/4/20 8 AM- Calhoun County now has 21 confirmed cases of COVID-19. According to Alabama Department of Public Health a total of 115 people have been tested in Calhoun County.
Do YOUR part to protect yourself and others from the spread of COVID-19:
1. Practice social distancing- stay 6 ft away of other people
2. Wash hands often with soap for at least 20 seconds
3. Cover your coughs and sneezes
4. Do NOT touch your face, eyes, nose, or mouth.
5. Clean and disinfect frequently used surfaces
For more information on COVID-19 in Alabama visit: https://alpublichealth.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/6d2771faa9da4a2786a509d82c8cf0f7