Calhoun County now has 4 confirmed cases of COVID-19
3/30/20 Calhoun County now has 4 confirmed cases of COVID-19.
Remember do your part to protect yourself and others from any infectious disease:
1. Practice social distancing- stay 6 ft away of other people
2. Wash hands often with soap for at least 20 seconds
3. Cover your coughs and sneezes
4. Do NOT touch your face, eyes, nose, or mouth.
5. Clean and disinfect frequently used surfaces
For more information and full list of confirmed cases in Alabama http://alabamapublichealth.gov/infectiousdiseases/2019-coronavirus.html