4/9/20 6 PM- Calhoun County now has 54 confirmed cases of COVID-19.
Do YOUR part to protect yourself and others from COVID-19:
1. Practice social distancing- stay 6 ft away of other people
2. Wash hands often with soap for at least 20 seconds
3. Cover your coughs and sneezes
4. Do NOT touch your face, eyes, nose, or mouth.
5. Clean and disinfect frequently used surfaces
For more information on COVID-19 in Alabama visit:
The Alabama Department of Public Health does not release any specific information about the confirmed COVID-19 cases (address, city, place of employment, etc).